WSA CALL 2018 OPEN!
APPLY NOW FOR WSA 2018!
WHAT ARE THE WORLD SUMMIT AWARDS?
Submissions for WSA 2018 can contain all digital content with a clear impact, such as: apps, webpages, applications for wearables, kiosk installations, SMS based products, mobile and online games and interactive productions. There is no limitation regarding the platforms or channels the projects work with.
WHAT IS THE WSA 2018 TIMELINE?
April 15 – August 31, 2018: WSA call for nominations
September/October 2018: Online Jury
November 2018: Grand Jury Meeting (tbc)
Spring 2019: WSA Global Congress and Winners Ceremony in Vienna, Austria
WHAT ARE THE CATEGORIES?
Please find all categories here: https://www.worldsummitawards.org/wsa-awards/contest/categories/
WHAT ARE THE RULES?
The call for nominations is open from now to the 15th of August 2018; two weeks can be given as extension. Please read the rules & conditions, before applying.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
The World Summit Awards are a non-monetary award system with a focus on sustainable knowledge transfer through a worldwide network. This means that winners benefit not from a one time financial reward, but a lifelong partnership and integration.
Winners of the World Summit Awards benefit from:
Invitation to the WSA World Congress including:
- Pitching seminars
- 7 minute pitch session in front of an international audience during the Congress
- A program of especially crafted workshops for the winners
- Invitation to the prestigious award ceremony and Gala night
- Board and lodging for the durance of the Congress
- Eye to eye exchange with speakers, jurors and international guests
THIS WAS WSA GLOBAL CONGRESS 2018
- Integration into a network of internationally recognized digital content developers
- Access to the WSA community of global experts and industry leaders in over 178 countries
- Interaction with world-renowned sponsors and partners of the WSA community
- Workshops specially shaped for the winners needs
- A videoclip highlighting the winners projects
- Special placement on WSA website, youtube channel and social media promotion
- Long-term coverage within WSA editorial channels