- April, 2019: WSA Call open - please get in touch with WSA office to be introduced to your national Expert or read more on participation here.
- August 31st, 2019: WSA Call closes - all producers have maximum two more weeks to finish their applications in the WSA database
- September 2019 - October 2019: WSA Online Jury processes all submitted products to select the shortlist
- Announcement of WSA Shortlist
- November 2019: WSA Grand Jury evaluates WSA Shortlist to select WSA winners
- December 2019: Announcement of Winners 2019
- Spring 2020: WSA Winners will be presented and awarded at the WSA Global Congress 2020
Please note: REGARDING TIMELINE OF APPLICATION AND SUBMISSION OF PROJECTS TO THE WSA
- Taking part in the WSA is eligible by being nominated by a WSA national expert.
- The WSA national experts select in a democratic process which solutions will be nominated for each respective WSA category.
- Deadlines for national submission of application for WSA may vary locally. National deadlines can be earlier than the communicated international WSA call deadline. WSA national experts are entitled to set independent national deadlines for application to WSA.
- Registration, including submitting project information, must be completed online via the WSA contest database in coordination with the communicated international WSA call deadline.
Please read more on WSA Rules & Conditions.