- April, 2019: WSA Call open - please get in touch with WSA office to be introduced to your national Expert or read more on participation here.
- July 31st, 2019: WSA YOUNG INNOVATORS call closes
- October 27st, 2019: WSA Call closes - WSA database closes
- November 2019: WSA Online Jury processes all submitted products to select the shortlist
- Beginning of December 2019: Announcement of WSA Shortlist
- December 2019: WSA Grand Jury evaluates WSA Shortlist to select WSA winners
- End of December 2019: Announcement of Winners 2019
- March 9-11, 2020: WSA Winners will be presented and awarded at the WSA Global Congress 2020
Please note: REGARDING TIMELINE OF APPLICATION AND SUBMISSION OF PROJECTS TO THE WSA
- Taking part in the WSA is eligible by being nominated by a WSA national expert.
- The WSA national experts select in a democratic process which solutions will be nominated for each respective WSA category.
- Deadlines for national submission of application for WSA may vary locally. National deadlines can be earlier than the communicated international WSA call deadline. WSA national experts are entitled to set independent national deadlines for application to WSA.
- Registration, including submitting project information, must be completed online via the WSA contest database in coordination with the communicated international WSA call deadline.
Please read more on WSA Rules & Conditions.