The WSA award year has several focal points. Please find below this year’s timeline to get an overview of what will happen when.
- April 1, 2017: WSA Call open - please get in touch with WSA office to be introduced to your national Expert or read more on participation here.
- August 31, 2017: WSA Call closes - all producers have maximum two more weeks to finish thei application in the WSA database
- September 1, 2017 - October 15th: WSA Online Jury processes all submitted products to select the shortlist
- Announcement of WSA Shortlist
- October 27 -28 , 2017: WSA Grand Jury evaluates WSA Shortlist to select WSA winners
- November 2017: Announcement of winners 2017
- March 20th - 22nd, 2018: WSA Winners will be presented and awarded at the WSA Global Congress Vienna 2018
REGARDING TIMELINE OF APPLICATION AND SUBMISSION OF PROJECTS TO THE WSA
- Taking part in the WSA is eligible by being nominated by a WSA national expert.
- The WSA national experts select in a democratic process which solutions will be nominated for each respective WSA category.
- Deadlines for national submission of application for WSA may vary locally. National deadlines can be earlier than the communicated international WSA call deadline. WSA national experts are entitled to set independent national deadlines for application to WSA.
- Registration, including submitting project information, must be completed online via the WSA contest database in coordination with the communicated international WSA call deadline.
Please read more on WSA Rules & Conditions here.
WSA Global Congress 2016
WSA mobile Global Congress 2015