The 4 star Hotel Regina in Vienna is owned and run in the 4th generation by the Kremslehner family and is completely non-smoking hotel. It is located centrally near a park at the Ringstraße and Vienna University. Hotel Regina was constructed in 1877 as a city palace in the Vienna Historicism style.
Just a 10-minute ride on tram line D or on the U4 metro line from the very centre of Vienna, Hotel Bellevue Wien occupies a historic building dating from the end of the 19th century and offers you air-conditioned rooms, free WiFi and a restaurant. The hotel has been entirely renovated in 2016. Free WiFi is available.
HOTELS NEARBY THE CONGRESS LOCATION
- FLEMING’S SELECTION HOTEL WIEN-CITY ~130,- /night for a single room
- AUSTRIA TREND HOTELS Hotel Rathauspark**** ~ 120,- /night for a single room
- PENSION LIECHTENSTEIN ~50,- / night for a single room
- HOTEL RESIDENCE ~ 40,-/ night for a single room
- PENSION LEHRERHAUS ~ 38,- / night for a single room
Austria is in the European Union, hence you can pay with EURO. Also international credit cards are widely accepted.
In Austria the power sockets are of type F. The standard voltage is 230 V and the standard frequency is 50 Hz. This socket also works with plug C and plug E.
SIGHTSEEING & TRAVEL
Austria is in general a very safe destination, but as everywhere, please look out for your self. The spoken language is German, the majority of people also speaks at leas basic English.