WSA @ UNIDO GENERAL CONFERENCE 2017
WSA has been invited to organize a workshop about „Digital Innovation with Impact on Society“ at the UNIDO General Conference.
The panel and workshop will take place on Tuesday, November 29th from 09:00 -13:00 at the United Nations Head Quaters in Vienna.
Young digital social entrepreneurs from the WSA network will give insights on how Digital Innovation can have an Impact on Society, followed by an interactive and less formal session in the knowledge hub.
The presenting WSA winners will be:
- Pocketdefi – WSA winner 2017 from Austria - they created a defibrillator that fits in every pocket
- EMMA – also from Austria – a smart tool to empower and support elderly people in their homes.
- Otly – a start-up from the Netherlands that focusses on financial literacy for kids
- The Global Experience, WSA Young Innovators project from Germany enabling an inter-cultural exchange
- Tem Açúcar, a social enterprise nominated by WSA partner Red Bull Amaphiko - Tem Açúcar is the biggest social network for neighbors in Latin America